- Richter, T., Arranz Otaegui, A., Jones, M., Roe, J., & Yeomans, L. 2019. Environmental Crisis and Societal Collapse: Was the Younger Dryas a significant factor in triggering the transition from the Palaeolithic to the Neolithic in the Levant?. Presented at 'Culture in Crisis: Flows of Peoples, Artifacts and Ideas', the 14th International Conference on the History and Archaeology of Jordan (ICHAJ 14), Florence.
- Roe, J. 2019. *Gorram shiny!* An accessible interface for reproducible landscape archaeology with `R` and `fieldwalkr`. Presented at Computer Applications & Quantitative Methods in Archaeology (CAA), Kraków.
- Richter, T., Arranz-Otaegui, A., Boaretto, E., Jones, M., Roe, J., & Yeomans, L. 2018. Reconstructing Environmental Impacts on Late Pleistocene and Early Holocene Societies in the Marginal Zone of the southern Levant: A Case Study from Shubayqa. Presented at the XVIII UISPP World Congress, Paris.
- Roe, J. 2018. `fieldwalkr`: an R package for spatial sampling and field survey simulation. Presented at the Landscape Archaeology Conference (LAC), Newcastle & Durham.
- Roe, J. 2018. Is there anything R can't do?. Presented at the Computer Applications and Quantitative Methods in Archaeology (CAA) conference, Tübingen.
- Martin, L. & Roe, J. 2017. The Complexities of Mammalian Body Size Change in Late Pleistocene to Holocene Southern Levant, 35 years on. Presented at 'From the Mediterranean to the Atlantic: themes in European zooarchaeology', Museum of Natural History and Science, Lisbon.
- Roe, J. & Martin, L. 2015. Open season: modelling prehistoric wildlife dynamics in Epipalaeolithic and Neolithic Jordan. Presented at the British Association for Near Eastern Archaeology (BANEA) annual conference, London.
- Allentuck, A., Martin, L., Roe, J. 2015. Domestic maintenance practices in the Early Epipalaeolithic of the Jordanian steppe. Presented at the 12th International Symposium of the ICAZ Archaeozoology of Southwest Asia and Adjacent Areas Working Group (ASWA), Groningen.