- Henton, E., Roe, J., Martin, L., Garrard, A., Boles, O., Lewis, J., Thirlwall, M., & Jourdon, A-L. 2019. Epipalaeolithic and Neolithic gazelle hunting in the Badia of north-east Jordan. Reconstruction of seasonal movements of herds by stable isotope and dental microwear analyses. Levant.
- Jones et al. 2019. 20,000 years of societal vulnerability and adaptation to climate change in southwest Asia. WIREs Water.
- Arranz Otaegui, A., González Carretero, L., Roe, J., & Richter, T. 2018. "Founder crops" v. wild plants: Assessing the plant-based diet of the last hunter-gatherers in southwest Asia. Quaternary Science Reviews.
- Roe, J. 2016. PIA at 25: A Retrospective. Papers from the Institute of Archaeology.
- Martin, L., Edwards, Y., Roe, J., & Garrard, A. 2016. Faunal turnover in the Azraq Basin, eastern Jordan 28,000 to 9,000 cal BP, signalling climate change and human impact. Quaternary Research.
- Allentuck, A., Martin, L., & Roe, J. 2015. Refuse Disposal in the Early Epipalaeolithic? Preliminary Zooarchaeological Evidence from Kharaneh IV, Eastern Jordan. Bulletin of the Council for British Research in the Levant.
- Roe, J. 2014. Review of *Green Arabia*: Human Prehistory at the Crossroads of Continents. Papers from the Institute of Archaeology.